My good friend Wes was able to get us (me, Mom, and Skyler) into Disneyland for free while Matt got a free disneyland ticket for his birthday. And Aunt Randi came to meet us there. It was a fun day full of kiddie rides for me, and Skyler and Matt went on all the bigger rides.
So fun for your family! My parents can't wait for more grandkids just to take them to Disneyland. In fact...we told my dad that our Princess Aza"leia" would not be a Disney Princess but instead a warrior princess like Princess "Leia" from Star Wars...and he said "no way...I'm taking Leia to meet all the Princesses at Disneyland." Anyways...so fun to be there with family. Just a bummer to not go on a majority of the rides when you're pregnant. Love you Heidi!
Where is the Playhouse Disney?! Kennedy would love that! We're watching Handy Manny right now, and she LOVES Little Einsteins! We have to go while we're there!
Jackson is so cute! Your mom must have loved having him around! I love when I'm around my mom because she will usually do almost everything for my kids and I can just relax, well, sort of!
13 comments:
Don't you love Playhouse disney? Olivia thinks its great...Jackson is looking like such a big kid!
I want to go!
So fun for your family! My parents can't wait for more grandkids just to take them to Disneyland. In fact...we told my dad that our Princess Aza"leia" would not be a Disney Princess but instead a warrior princess like Princess "Leia" from Star Wars...and he said "no way...I'm taking Leia to meet all the Princesses at Disneyland." Anyways...so fun to be there with family. Just a bummer to not go on a majority of the rides when you're pregnant. Love you Heidi!
He is so dang cute!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Disneyland is the best place ever! And I'm totally with Jackson loving fudgesicles...those are the BEST!
I get jealous EVERY TIME I see some one at Disneyland with their kids. And FREE to top it all off. What a great day.
Where is the Playhouse Disney?! Kennedy would love that! We're watching Handy Manny right now, and she LOVES Little Einsteins! We have to go while we're there!
I LOVE Disneyland!! I need to go sometime! :)
HOW FUN! We are so having California / Family / Disneyland withdrawals!
What a cute camera guy! We can't wait to go there this fall with the new girl in tow-lots of memories to make!!
Looks like a FUN day! love all the pictures!
Fun!!! I need to take my boy there; it looks like Jackson just loved it. I'm glad you were having fun instead of talking to me :)
Jackson is so cute! Your mom must have loved having him around! I love when I'm around my mom because she will usually do almost everything for my kids and I can just relax, well, sort of!
Post a Comment