1.26.2009

WE ARE HAVING A...

YES! thats right... we are expecting a little baby GIRL!! we are so excited, and cannot wait to meet this little angel. The poll was correct! Now for a new poll, NAMES!!
Look out... now we are
ALL THINGS PINK, & GIRLIE!
Here are some pictures of our little beauty!
Sorry I still dont know how to use my scanner

37 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you! You'll love having a little girl, they're so sweet! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congrats having a girl is soooooooo much fun.

The Hardy's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! Girls are amazing!

Sheryl said...

WhOOO whooooooooo! My girl is having a GIRL!! How fun is that! Jackson will be the biggest brother to all that is PINK!! Love it!

Audra M said...

Congrats!!! Girls are great. Good thing I think so since I have so many.

jeanine said...

How fun! One of each! (And I love your names!)

Traci Elizabeth said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! i love little girls. Something about them just make me happy. as for names. I have a lot of input when it comes to names. For some reason I am obsessed with baby names and talk about them daily with Cameron. Claire..I really like Claire, but it seems to be getting REALLY popular. Molly is the only name Cameron and I can agree on that we like for a little girl, i thinks its adorable. Daphne, I have been begging Cameron to let me name a girl Daphne since we started dating. For some reason he just doesnt like it. I will be so jealous if you name her that! I love it.

I am so happy for you. I think its really exciting to have a boy and a girl! Now the shopping begins!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Webb said...

now you get one of each! So lucky!!! copy cat! Ok I love that you are voting on names! Claire!!! I love love love x45 claire! I tossed it around with derrick but ours was just meant to be quinn. My second choice is Molly. Thats so adorable to! I'm starting your girlie baby shower gifts ASAP I'm so exicited, even though my little lady has been screaming all day long (in her defense i am pretty sure it is teeth) but still she is so much more dramatic than landon. oh girls they are made with something special! Jackson is going to be the cutest big brother, thats my favorite!!
xoxo

Elizabeth & Roberto said...

Congratulations Heidi! I bet it's going to be so much fun having a little girl!!

Jenn said...

WAHOO!!!!!!! yay!! I am so excited for you guys!! That is fantastic news and you were right, now I have to wait 1 more week!!

Dejah said...

Congratulations! I was hoping you would get a girl. Beautiful names too, that will be hard to decide.

Brendon said...

That's so exciting! Oh, I love that you already have names!!! I love Claire. SO cute!

Whitney said...

Congratulations! Girls are so fun! Now you guys will have one of each. Isn't that fun to think about? I can't wait!

The Greens said...

congrats guys! how fun. girls are super cute. Welcome to the club.

Emily said...

I am so excited for you! They are so much fun, and so completely different than little boys!!! Congrats!!!!

Julia Holmes said...

Woohooo!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I love the names too. It is between Claire and Molly. It is a hard call but I like the sound of Molly Shirley. So cute. Grant and I are so excited to see you guys next month :)!!! Congrats again!!!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

yes! How fun, we are super excited! I love all of those names too!

Sara said...

i had to come see your blog even though you told me the news on facebook. your ultrasound pictures are so cute. she is already a beautiful little Heidi. i can't wait to buy her a gift. lots of love and we are counting the days until you get here.

Emily said...

I am so EXCITED that it is a GIRL!!! What great news, now you have one of each!

Jackson 3 said...

I CANNOT begin to tell you how excited I am for you!! I'm so excited! I want to see her & meet her NOW!!! (uh...but let her cook a little more...)
And while I love the name Claire, I voted for a little Molly. I think Molly is soo cute & sounds cute with Shirley attached!
AH! I'm so excited for you! Hope to see you next month. My cousin's wedding is the 14th, but I'm not even sure if I'll make it down for that either!!

Erin said...

yay!!! congratulations!!! You are too cute and carrying a cute cute little girl. We already know that!!! How fun.

Leanna said...

Oh my Heidi!!! Yeah for the Shirleys to have a beautiful little girl in their family! I'm so excited for our daughters to be friends! It's so fun girl shopping too...the little dresses for Christmas and every day...and the little shoes...just so precious. Plus...if she comes out anything like Jackson...ummmm A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! We've been thinking about Claire as a middle name because we love the Cosby show...too funny I know. I think I like Daphne...it's unique and beautiful!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

YAY!!! One boy, one girl, I love it! Congrats!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It is so fun having one of each! Congrats!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Congrats.... I know that you are so happy. It is wonderful that you will have a boy and a girl. They are both so different and both so much fun.

I know that Grandmom Sheryl is so excited.

Hugs, Lura

Anonymous said...

Hello, it's Rog here and I voted out right...MOLLY! I've got a sister molly and she was more Christ like than anyone I've ever met. She passed away in 2002 from a series of brain tumors, but I want you to know that your little girl will be as sweet as my Molly was and they'd keep good company in the "Molly" namesake. No pressure though, I'm sure I'll love her the same if her name is claire or daphne. good luck on this one you guys.

Susie said...

Oh, Heidi!!! A girl is so exciting!!! I wonder if she will have red hair too? I hope so, I just love red hair! Congratulations!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey...the blurb book i got is the standard landscape. It was 148 pages, with shipping and tax $65. You can't scrapbook for that! It really turned out awesome..I am excited to get it in a few days.

Erin said...

That is great!! One of each!! As for names dibs on anything with "A"! j/k

Sundbergs said...

That is so awesome congrats. You will love having a girl. Jackson will be the best big bro. Yeah.

Tina Joy said...

i really love the name molly jane shirley... it just flows...i would love it...how adorable...i can't wait for a niece!!!!!!

The Loveridge Family said...

Congrats! Girls are so much fun!!!! You will have your hands full! I'm glad she is healthy!

Carissa said...

Congratulations! Every mom needs at least one daughter. I'm sure Jackson will be a great big brother.

Anna Winn and Family said...

33 Comments?!!! I don't think I even know 33 people!
CONGRATS!!! i love shopping for girls. I'm so excited for you! - Anna

Kel said...

Matt! This is Kelly from SUU. I just found you through Lane's blog. Your little boy is adorable, and congrats on your girls! I think little girls are wonderful, though I love my little boy too! It is great to catch up on what you are up to.
KJ

La Familia! said...

Congrats on the little girl! CUTE!
I'm due in 10/05/09 ....lol the first two are 11 months apart and Marcus and this one are going to be 15 months apart 14 months apart... lol CONGRATS!

Christensen Family said...

Congrats on having a girl! So fun to have one of each. Hope all is going well so far. I can't believe that it was that warm there. We keep getting snow and I am sick of it! :(