Just a little video of my adorable boy laughing. He thought it was so funny.
He is holding a lizard and Matt is pretending its biting him. {Sorry its so dark}
And now for some clothes that I could NOT resist. I had to buy something!
{adorable bathing suit, white summer dress, & flower sun dress}
Clothes posted just for you mom

13 comments:
That was such a cute laugh! Congrats on going to have a girl! The clothes are adorable!
Very Cute! I love his little laugh. Darling clothes. Looks like you already have the curse of buying for a girl. It is addicting but so much fun. You will love it. I dress vicariously through my girls.
Let the buying begin!! Aren't girls so much more fun to shop for?! J is adorable! Is he comprehending that you are having a baby at all?
Very cute video. And the shopping ahs begun. . . I love it those clothes are adoreable.
So I see you shop at Baby Gap. You have excellent taste. If they have that bathing suit I am so there and our girls can be twins.
I LOVE polka dots and that dress is ADORABLE!!! I love Jackson's laugh, it made me smile :)
Hip Hip horray that is so exciting and girl stuff is the BEST to buy that is for sure!
Soo cute mommy! You did GOOOOD! should I post what I have bought as well?? 6 days! thanks for sharing my boys giggles...can't wait to hear them in person!
What a cute laugh! As far as the clothes go.....let the shopping begin! Yeah for girls!
So cute!!!....I'm excited! in the mean time....where are some belly pics!??
Cute clothes! Girls clothes are so much fun to buy. Although...I want to buy lots of boy clothes right now! That picture of you guys on the left of your blog is so cute! You look so pretty in it.
I can't believe I don't work there anymore!!! I am kicking myself. Tyson was the best dressed little boy, and now my girl will wear rags. I keep hoping that Greg will take my hints and give me a HUGE wad of cash so I can go on a baby girl shopping spree.... Maybe when the spring line come out!
I LOVE all of your choices. VERY ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her!
Oh my...SUCH CUTE CLOTHES! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bathing suit!!!!! You are going to have so much fun with a little girl! :)
Post a Comment