That is what Jackson is saying these days, but this is what he wants to do when he says "Hair."
Since we have been here at my parents house he is SO into the blow dryer. I don't know why?
He does love cars, trucks, trains, balls, monkeys, and such, but I just don't know how to get this away from him. Not the proudest dad moment, but I had to share!

17 comments:
hehehehehe....he's such a cute little guy.
LOVE IT! Plus look how cute he is! And that shirt is adorable.
LOL....That is too funny! I like that you had to justify it by explaining that he likes "boy" toys too as well!! That cracks me up. Eli runs away from my blow dryer!...
Haha! That's great. I'm sure that Kennedy will love the hair dryer because she loves wind in her face. I have no idea why.
cute! He is just trying to be stylish to get the ladies! i wouldn't worry about it at all, he's just being adventerous and learning some more hand eye coordination. :)
LOL!It will get him a girl one day, being so cute already!!!
That is so funny! I just love it! Maybe someday he'll be understanding of the time girls take to get ready.
Of course he wants to play with it... it's what he sees you do all the time!! :) He is so cute and getting so big! Tell Matt not to worry, unless he starts putting on makeup!
How adoreable. I hope you are having a great visit.
My kids just laugh at the blow dryer when I get it near them, but they won't go closer than that. Too cute!!!
that is so funny, he really looks like he knows what he is doing there!! SO FUNNY!
That is just too funny!
ahhh, that is adorable. don't worry, my little nephew logan does the same thing!
Just as long as he doesn't start saying things like FABULOUS! :) Cute boy!
Maybe when he grows up he will be a really good hair stylist (a straight one) and you can get your hair done for the rest of your life for free......just imagine the possibilities!! He is so cute!
That is too cute! Oliver's secret favorite thing are shoes... I don't know what it is but he loves shoes men or womens... and yes I do have to say he loves his boy toys too! lol!! But we're hoping fabulous isn't in his vocabulary any time soon either! (That comment was funny)!
He's a RAD little dude. He's gonna have some very stylish hair. Can't wait to see you on Saturday.
Post a Comment