1.22.2009

75 degrees in January!

Since the weather was so nice yesterday, we decided to meet up with some old friends at a park in Westminster.
Jackson LOVED it!
And it was so nice being able to catch up with some old friends. Thanks for the invite Jenny!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sheryl said...

He is getting TOOOOOO BIG!! Good thing I get to get ahold of him in two weeks and talk to him about that!!

Jenn said...

I cant believe how big he is getting! Soo cute!!

Emily said...

Cute background!! I love the park myself! Swings are my favorite :)

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

He is looking more like a "big" boy everyday! Can't wait to find out what you are having!!

Jackson 3 said...

He really is getting SOO big!! We need a play date!! I love the collage...how'd you do it?

Sundbergs said...

I bet that was nice to have a warm day up there. He is getting so big. I want some prego pics.

Traci Elizabeth said...

so did you ever get an appointment for the ultrasound? Im not surprised the place has been booked...HELLO everyone is pregnant.