Yesterday morning I had my 20 week appointment, where we thought we were going to find out the sex of the baby, but we were disappointed, & will be waiting till the end of the week to happily announce what we will be having. They said that they were completely booked, and would be calling me with a day this week to come in for the ultrasound.
Then when I got home, we packed some sandwiches and headed out to Boulder, and did a little day hike. It was a little difficult with ice and snow on the trail, but we made it. Matt is so good about finding new trails or just things we haven't done in the nearly 3 years we have been here. Fun times with our little family here in Colorado.
This was at the beginning of the trail, I almost turned around
{yes a mountain lion warning}.
My boys enjoying the trail

12 comments:
Bummer I'm sure that was frusterating... my dr's office wont do an ultrasound until 21 weeks I don't know that I can be that patient!
Ah nuts!! That is a total bummer. Oh well hopefully this week will go by quickly. I'll be checking the blog next week, awaiting the exciting announcement!
We are waiting on pins and needles to hear if it's a brother or a sister for Jackson! :) Your hike looks way fun. We really need to get out and do more of that. Will loves being outside and we don't take advantage of the fact that we live next a mountain often enough!
I am dying to find out what you are having. Doesn't your doctor's office appreciate that there are tons of people anxiously waiting to find out if you are having a boy or a girl? The hike looked like fun. We spent the day painting and hanging shelves.
They could tell you! Argh! I am so exicited I can't wait to hear!!!
I love hikes!!
your little family is so cute, and I can't wait to find out what you're having,,, my guess is a girl!
Oh, that's frustrating, but hey, you're half way done!! That's exciting at least!
That is a bummer! But we will find out soon :) I hope its a girl for you :) Then you will have one of each! I would have turned back if I saw that sign!
O that would make me so crazy!!! Seriously!!! Well we can't wait to hear what you are having. Hope you get to get in super soon!
So fun for your family my Heidi! Seriously...I'm way too anxious to find out what you're having...that would be too cool if it was a girl...so our babies can be friends...at the same time...Jackson is two year older than Azaleia...hmmm hmmmm...jk...too fun to be a mommy at the same time as you! Thinking of your family!
Aagh! That's totally frustrating! I hope you get in soon!
Looks like a fun hike! I need to get out of the house, hopefully soon once my sickness ends!! (if it ever does) Cant wait to find out what you are having!
Post a Comment