12.11.2008

O Christmas Tree


My boy LOVES this tree.
I finally put up our wimpy tree {we love it... our friends the Ellis' gave it to us last year so that we would have one}. Every time I would just think about putting it up, I got tired. Being Pregnant does that to me. Anyway, he woke up from his nap, and I pointed to the tree, and he COULD NOT get enough of it. Then this morning it was the first thing he wanted to look at. But his favorite is when the lights are on. But I don't dare put presents under just because I know they would be opened in 5 seconds.
And now for a little Jackson video
{per Gramma's request}



11 comments:

The Greens said...

thats what we should have done...we have a big tree with all the decorations and Riley cant stay away from it. shes constantly pulling all the ornaments off. Next year, for sure, we're getting a little tree.

Noel said...

I LOVE when they start talking... CUTE. Tyson couldn't say cookie for the longest time either. He would say, "Tootie" He would also call his tooting a "Tootie".. Lovely huh??

Erin said...

We are going to cut our's down this Saturday! I love how he is standing there admiring it!!

Carolyn Baggett said...

i loved the video.
he's growing up so fast

The Hardy's said...

K, that video cracks me up that Jackson can't stand still! And how cute that he LOVES the tree!

Sheryl said...

Our baby mullet man is soooo cute! If he wasn't making me so dizzy, I would say MORE, MORE!! Thank you for the updated video...he is the boy of my heart!! 2 months and counting!! SO smart. Does he have a song to sing for Gramma?? That is my next request! Love you!

Ashley said...

I know exactly what you mean. Kennedy is already trying to open her presents, and she doesn't even know what they are. Lucy bats at the ornaments, so we have our hands full.

Emily said...

I so will not put presents under the tree either because Gwen will have the time of her life opening them up.

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

He's getting so big- I wish we were there to see! The Christmas tree is very cute. And have I mentioned how excited I am for you and baby # 2?

Brendon said...

After the video Brendon said, "He would be a fun one in nursery!"

He is so, so cute. I love "cookies," or "coo-coos" the most. Oh, I wish I could just squeeze him right now.

Shannon said...

Lights on the tree at night are way better than the morning...I'm with J on that one.