Ok first of all the video is really cute. Second of all I did not know you were pregnant! Congrats! I have been away from the blog world for a little bit so I just know heard the news. Congrats!!
you KNOW I loved that!! matt, you are wonderful!! does that mean you have a pass??? we HAVE to go together when you are down next!! merry christmas to you!! xo
17 comments:
It doesn't get much better than that my little princess!
Cute! How did he do that?
What a great husband! I love it! It made me smile. Congrats on baby # 2! You are such a great mom!
That was great!! You are FAMOUS!! Happy birthday from us too.
That was so cute!
How cute Matt! That was a very sweet b-day present! Happy Birthday!
You almost had me at the beginning. Too cute! Props to your hubby!!!!!
That was pretty awesome! How did you get so famous! heidi's chicken legs?!?!? 6.50! are those like heidi's chicken surprise i cook all the time?!
That's awesome! :)
I love it!! I made one for me and my sister-in-law!! Thanks for sharing the fun!
That was so cute! It makes me want to go to Disneyland. I think I take for granted that I can!
That is so cool! Wouldn't that just be so cool!!
Ok first of all the video is really cute. Second of all I did not know you were pregnant! Congrats! I have been away from the blog world for a little bit so I just know heard the news. Congrats!!
happy birthday...belated. Cute little disney shout out to you. Very fun.
you KNOW I loved that!! matt, you are wonderful!! does that mean you have a pass??? we HAVE to go together when you are down next!! merry christmas to you!! xo
LOL....that is hilarious!
What a nice gift from an amazing guy! Happy birthday and happy anniversary! Love Bonnie
Post a Comment