12.28.2008

Christmas in Georgia

Sorry I don't have any pictures to put on the blog. Long story... but we are so happy to be here in Georgia and to be spoiled by the Shirley Family! We really have been having a great time with all the family. Jackson is still winning everyone's hearts. We have spent some time at the Mall with gift cards, and making lots of memories. Lots of homemade cooking, and baking {not good, but very good all at the same time}. So sorry about the pictures, but as soon as we get home there will be a marathon of posts. We actually opened presents at home before coming out to Georgia so we wouldn't have to lug everything with us. So we really got 2 Christmas'.

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and hope you all have a Happy New Year.
Matt and I will also be celebrating our 3 year anniversary while we are here, and I cant wait to see hwat Matt has planned for us!

7 comments:

The Hardy's said...

How fun to be in Georgia! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!
I know Hailee is just getting TOO BIG too fast! But so is Jackson. All of us Moms should really have a meeting with our kids to tell them to stop growing up and that they need to stay young forever! Oh, when do you find out what you are having? I'm so excited to find out.
Oh, and yes, we have been soooooo lucky to spend Christmas with my side of the family for now 3 years in a row! Totaly DREADING having to spend it with the inlaws!!!! lol.

Ashley said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I bet that Matt has something awesome planned for you.

Sheryl said...

We are missing you, but so glad you are having a great time with the Shirley's. Our boy is quite a character, and I am sure they are getting a kick out of him. Give him some kisses from Gramma!

Emily said...

Sounds like your all having fun and of course Jackson is a big hit! He is so cute!!!

Leanna said...

Merry Christmas...Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year to my Heidi and her beautiful family! We just got in tonight...and we have been thinking about you guys in Georgia. Glad to hear it was wonderful. Love you lots...Ernesto, Leanna & Azaleia!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Have a total blast out there and enjoy your anniversary, Happy New Year and hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

Jess Edling said...

Happy Belated Holidays! I am so glad I found the password to my blog again so now I can find you you are PREGNANT! I know I'm totally behind the game, but congratulations!