Since we went to Georgia this year for Christmas we had our own little Christmas before Christmas here so we wouldn't have to take it all with us. Its just Jackson opening presents from mom and dad, santa and Gramma & Grampa Holmes... He loved it all! And here are some videos of him enjoying some of the new things he got!
9 years ago


10 comments:
I am so glad that he loves his harmonica! My little musical boy! He is getting too big momma! Kiss and Squish him soundly for Gramma!
talk about kids getting big!!! Looks like jackson was royally spoiled!! When do you find out what this baby is????
That is so sweet and fun! I love the videos! I need to get caught up on my blog for both my trips!
That is adoreable. looks like a good christmas. I love the Harmonica.
Aww...he is so cute! He plays that harmonica really good.
Totally cute and so much fun!!! He is going to be good at that little harmonica real soon here!
My Heidi...WOW! He is stinkin cute! Love it love it love it!
Heidi! He is too cute! I love the harmonica! Eli has a favorite Kazoo of his. They should start a band. lol..
gosh,
he plays the harmonic better than me! haha, hope you had a great xmas in georgia!
You guys did a much better job at picking toys Jackson would like than we did for Emma. Sadly when we opened presents at Christmas she wanted what her cousin got. Jackson is getting so big, can you believe are kids are almost 2?
Post a Comment