12.02.2008

family pictures


So my friend here in Brighton is trying to start up a photography business, and needed some people, so we graciously offered ourselves, since we have NEVER taken family pictures since Jackson was born {19 1/2 months ago}.
Sad I know.
So I got the CD today, and I have asked my good friend Lisa Webb to play with a few of them.
Now don't be surprised if one of these shows up in our christmas card.


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Carolyn Baggett said...

ok, I just read your post below, CONGRATS!!!
it seems like everyone and their dogs are pregnant,,, except me! boo, well hopefully soon!

Sheryl said...

You have had family pictures, just not formal you silly duck! My boy looks toooooo big in these pictures! you are all so dang cute, and soo missed and loved!

Amber said...

So so cute. I want to graciously offer my family for pictures too. But that would cost too much to fly there! Oh well. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm so glad to hear everything went well with the doctor visit!

Erin said...

congratualtions on baby number two. What a fun time for you guys. Oh and your family photo looks awesome. And no it's not sad you have not taken pictures.

Traci Elizabeth said...

She did a great job. they turned out beautiful!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

I love them, especially the one of J sitting in the tub! He's a cutie!

Emily said...

The pictures are so cute!!!