12.01.2008

It's safe to say...

WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
Today I went in for my 13 week appointment, and got to hear the heart beat! We have been waiting for this day to make sure everything was going well with the baby. I'm sure not many of you know, but on Jackson's 1st year birthday {April 15th} I had a miscarriage at 11 weeks, so to keep it safe we decided to keep this to ourselves till we got thru the 1st trimester and heard the heart beat.
It was a very exciting day for us!!
But if Matt had it his way we would have waited till Christmas to make this announcement. So while all of you ladies {10 of you to be exact... Jenn Pedersen, Susie Chatham, Leanna Escobar, Noel Trapnell, Elise Norwood, Sarah Robinson, Natllely Green, Genni Bain, Erin Chase, and Audra MacKenzie} that have been posting you are pregnant, I have wanted to join in the excitement and announce our news as well. Needless to say, it has been the hardest for my mom to keep it to herself. So when I called her on my way home from the appointment, I wouldn't be surprised if she announced it over the loud speaker at her school.
So it is officially posted...
WE ARE PREGNANT!!!
Due June 7th
Oh and about a week ago I added "baby" to the header to see if anyone would notice... only one person did! hehehehe!

36 comments:

jeanine said...

Yea yea yea!!!!

Unknown said...

HOORAY!!! Congratulations to you all!! That is very exciting news!

Sheryl said...

You got that right baby! Everyone here at Bower sends their love and congratulations!! WHOOO HOOO!! Kisses to you!

Dejah said...

We are so excited for you! Congratulations!

Mama Bear said...

HOORAY!!!! Congratulations!! We can't wait for another cute baby to join the family! Just wish you guys lived closer!!!!!

Ashley said...

Yay! How fun! I'm so excited for you guys and for Jackson! I bet he'll have so much fun with a new brother or sister!

Jenn said...

WAHOO!! I am so excited for you! We will have a baby around the same age!! yippppeee!! So no sickness for you?? Please take it away from me!!! :)

Hillary said...

Congrat! That's so awesome. I know so many people who are pregnant right now.

wade said...

Congrats!! We are so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Heidi- I am so excited for you all! Jackson will be an amazing big brother and we all know that you and Matt are excellent parents! I am so pleased that your family will be growing! Love Bonnie

Elise said...

Pretty sneaky with the blog header! I would never have noticed that. I did something similar in my profile on my blog and only a few people noticed too :) I had a feeling you were pregnant. Every time I checked your blog I was hoping to see some good news and I would tell Jason, "I bet you anything she is pregnant. It has been a little while now." I was so happy to get your email because I knew it was the news I was hoping for!! Congratulations!!!!! What a relief to be able to tell people now!

Jackson 3 said...

congrats! congrats! I'm so excited (&jealous) for you guys!! I've been waiting for your confirmation!......

Shalece said...

Congratulations! How exciting!

Traci Elizabeth said...

I was just thinking this morning that there are a lot of girls pregnant right now....now I can add you!!! Congrats!

Tina Joy said...

YAY! i'm so excited to be an aunt again

Dana & Genni Bain said...

WHAT!!Okay just reading this blog I have found out that alot of people I know are pregnant! That is what happens when you don't read blogs for awhile. ;)
congrats! And I will pray that all will go well.

Brendon said...

We are so excited for you! Can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl!

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for more cute nieces and nephews!!

Lisa Webb said...

I knew it!!! Congrats! Is it to early to start placing bets on boy or girl and picking out names! SO FUN!!! I'm going to live through you on this pregnancy cause I love that part! xoxo Lisa

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats, I am so excited for you guys. I wish I would have waited longer to post it but I just couldn't keep it from anyone, I have a face that reads like a book and half the people from my ward figured it out right away so I thought what the heck! Well congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys!!! Did you know Jen Pederson is prego too???

Leanna said...

Yeah my Heidi...and her little baby that will be born right after our baby...it is way fun that we are pregnant together. Love you much! Kisses to all!

Emily said...

Congrats again!!!! Now the anticipation if its a boy or girl....

The Hardy's said...

Yeah! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! You re now the 16th person I know who is prego right now, I know...crazy how many there are! We are so excited for you and Jack is gonna be the cutest big brotha ever! Cant wait for the monthly picture updates and especially the update when you find out what the lil bean is!

Emily said...

Congrats on baby 2!! I am so happy for you and your great christmas present from Heavenly Father!!!

Jenifer said...

Congratulations you guys!!!

Heather E. said...

Yeah, I am glad this pregnancy is going okay and all is well! Congrats!

Erin said...

Congratulations!! That is great news!!

Sundbergs said...

That is so awesome. Jackson will love being a big brother. That is awesome I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to hear what it is.

Kim said...

congrats that is so exciting!

Chelsea Stewart said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

CINDELandRYAN said...

congratulations Heidi and Matt!! it seems everyone's getting prego right now?!! i'm so happy for you both!

Lisa and Mark said...

congratulations! sorry to hear about the miscarriage, and especially when you were so close to finishing your first trimester. :(

julie said...

love it!! such great news!!! xo

Jessica said...

Sorry I am a little late we were out of town. But Congratulations!! That is so exciting. Jackson will be a great big brother. I hope you are feeling well. I am excited to hear what you are having.

Sara said...

It was all i could do to not spill the beans! congrats to you and Matt and cute little Jackson. He will be the perfect big brother. You are beautiful, sweet, happy, wonderful MOMMY! I'm so happy you get to have another baby! Your kids... current and those left to come... are so lucky to have you as their mom.
We will miss you this Christmas. Thanks for posting all the cute pictures. Chad and Kate especially need their Jackson fix, they are so cute asking me to show them your blog all the time. I love it.
oxxoxox

everyday katie said...

I've been DYING for you to announce this. Ever since you dropped out of the competition I wanted to hear this news. I was so afraid of a miscarriage or something. YOu guys are such an adorable family. I've been wanting you to expand the cuteness.