11.14.2008

our 1st snow

Yep... Denver {Brighton} Colorado finally got their first snow of the season. However, you really wouldn't have known, since it was all melted by 11:30 am. I was planning on getting out to take a picture of the snow, but by the time I got out there... it was gone!
So for all you California people that say you wouldn't be able to handle the snow... You really could {because I can}. Who ever thought I would end up in such a beautiful place as Colorado... not me, thats for sure.

5 comments:

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

You are lucky, I love the cold and its been in the 90's this week!

Leanna said...

Who ever would have thought that you would be living in Colorado...truly a good question! But I'm so happy that you love it. Funny how you're just getting your first snow...a few weeks ago it snowed a bit...enough to stay for almost a day. Ya now...fall is beautiful...but we've been raking leaves like crazy!!! So now I'm ready for snow just so that we can stop raking. Love you my Heidi!

Noel said...

Can't wait for a pic of your SECOND snow. Its kind of fun at the BEGINNING of the season to get snow... Hope you are all feeling beter!

Erin said...

how fun it snowed!! I would love that, especially this time of year. mmmm what would a white christmas be like?

Emily said...

Snow can be fun!