wedding day... November 11, 1978
Today is my mom and dad's 30 year anniversary. They have been such an amazing example of what a loving, happy, eternal marriage should be. My mom loves my dad so much, and my dad love my mom so much, you can see it.
They are truly my example of what I want my marriage to look like in 30 years. I know this sounds dumb, but I have never seen them "at it" in front of us. Sure I have seen some arguments, but it always is done in love.
They both have a sincere love for the gospel and are always faithful in their callings, and have always shown their love for the Savior in all they do.
And now I want to wish them a Happy 30th Anniversary, and hope the next 30 are just as fabulous!
WE LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!


They are truly my example of what I want my marriage to look like in 30 years. I know this sounds dumb, but I have never seen them "at it" in front of us. Sure I have seen some arguments, but it always is done in love.
They both have a sincere love for the gospel and are always faithful in their callings, and have always shown their love for the Savior in all they do.
And now I want to wish them a Happy 30th Anniversary, and hope the next 30 are just as fabulous!
WE LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!



13 comments:
i love those pictures...and i love the holmes family!
Happy Anniversary to Your Mom and Dad! My parents also just celebrated their 30 years on Sunday the 9th! Life is so funny :)
Happy 30th Anniversary Sheryl and Russell!!
Yay! Happy anniversary! I agree with you, I want to be like that in 30 years too. And have my kids think I'm so cool that they dedicate a blog post to me. :o)
Happy 30th. We love your mom and dad too.
You are such a darling and sweet daughter my Heidi. I'm glad for Mommy & Daddy Holmes too...such happiness that they have shared since the day they have been together. I love those photos...they are awesome!
Happy Anniversary SHERYL AND RUSSELL
you both look so cute in the pictures
Ken and Lucy Shirley
Yay for 30 years! We are happy for you and appreciate your example, Mom & Dad!
What a cute tribute, Heidi. Love the pics.
Wow! Cute, cute, cute pictures! Love them! Happy anniversary Russell and Sheryl! Love you guys!
I think that is what everyone should strive to have their marriage be like. Everything done with love and respect--even arguments. I have a hard time with that one. Once I'm fired up about something--BACK OFF SHANIQUA! :) Not good.
Yep they're a great couple all right! Happy Anniversary.
(Heidi, where is your mom? I miss her blogging!)
I check up with everyone on my google reader now so I forget to go to each blog to comment. I know this comes 4 post late...but I LOVED Jackson's costume. SO cute. You did a great job.
Beautiful tribute for beautiful people. Believe it or not, your parents are an example for us all, especially me. I had the priiledge to see your mom this Sunday and she brightened my whole day.
Love Bonnie
Post a Comment