and I think we know why...
I have been trying so hard to lose weight for a while, and with this, Matt has been so supportive and suggested we start taking early morning walks. Probably not the best idea. So we were committed to our walk first thing Tuesday morning. We bundled J up and headed out. Not realizing it was in the 30's.
We now have Jackson wheezing, and coughing {croup}. He then has passed it on to me. I have been blowing my nose constantly and have a humidifier running 24/7, with a few more lovely things that I'll spare the details with. Matt is lucky enough to have not caught it. Hopefully this all will pass soon.

10 comments:
Oh no! I hope you guys get to feeling better really soon!
Ah I am so sorry! Emma had the flu two weeks ago but I never got it. I'm sure it isn't fun to be sick at the same time Jackson is... good luck.
EVERYONE is sick...I am so sorry for you and Jackson..even sick he is a cutie.
Oh,,,,,my babies are sick. If you living in california (hint) gramma would have had homemade soup and lots of lovin' and carin'....alas...kisses to my babies! (that means you,my heidi baby!)
I hate having my internet down at home. I miss my blogging!
ahh, i'm sorry.
charlie has been sick too, and i think it's from walking so early in the morning for work. so this is what we get for being healthy and walking?!!!
What, I didn't know people could live in places where the temperature got below 60??? How do you possible do it?? But Jackson does looks sooo cute all bundle up!!! We're going to be in Utah over Christmas and I'm so excited to dress little Lyla in real winter close!!
So sad! Those pictures are so precious!
Feeling any better yet?
We love you guys!
THat is not fun! I am sorry it has been so rough!
So sorry you are sick! No fun to have a sick baby--but props to you for walking in the COLD weather... I rarely leave my house and when/if I do, I quickly return to my sweats once I am inside again (too vain to go out in them)
I'm so sorry you aren't feelin well Ho. Not fun. I hate being sick. We are thinking about you. Just know you have lots of warm LOVE coming from Cali. Make some Honey, onion and lemon tea. That helps!
Post a Comment