FOR ME!!!
Yesterday Jackson went to nursery for the first time by himself. He is now 19 months and this was the first time he was able to go to nursery in our own ward. When he turned 18 months we were in California visiting family, so my brother Skyler stayed in there with him, and afterwards Skyler told me that he had hit a little girl for taking a toy that he was playing with. So I was naturally nervous that they would be coming in to get me to take my child out and reprimand him for hitting {or even worse, biting (his new favorite) }.
But today was our first full Sunday in our new ward {our wards were split 2 weeks ago, then had Stake Conference last Sunday}. So as I was walking J back to the room I started getting butterflies thinking he would freak, and I would have to stay with him. But as I opened the door, he saw toys and ran out of my arms and didn't look back. When I went to check on him I got a thumbs up from a friend that was working in there... SO RELIEVED!
I went in to pick him up and he was so excited to see me, and showed me his picture he colored!
FREEDOM AT LAST!!!
Sorry I dont have a picture... he looked really cute yesterday too.

10 comments:
Awesome! I can't wait to be able to pay attention for 2 out of 3 hours!
That is so exciting Heidi!! I cant believe how big J is now!! They grow too fast!
Congrats, isn't just such a wonderful feeling?
HEIDI! I miss you! Try commenting again, I hope it works!....
Now back to the task at hand...
YAY YAY YAY! So awesome! Do you even know what to do with yourself, sitting alone quietly in relief society?!?! Little J man is growing up!
Yeah for my Heidi!!! You must have been so relieved...like any good mommy. I can't imagine J biting...but I'm sure he thinks its hilarious after the attention he wanted at the restaurant that day in Salt Lake. So fun!
That's Awesome!! I've been counting down the weeks that I can drop Eli off in there!! Our ward has 3 nursery's & there is still A LOT of kids in the Youngest one {where Eli will start} He saw the door open last week as we were walking the hall & he tried to go in! I pulled him back, and he did not like that. He sat on the floor outside the door crying! it was too sad. NEXT WEEK he'll be 18 months though!! Yipee!!
That is AWESOME!!! How fun for you :)
Nursery Rocks. Yeah.
that is the best ever! congrats on the big accomplishment. Tell Jackson how proud we are of him and give him a big hug from all of us. And you... enjoy Sundays! yea!
Awesome! I conted down the days that Maddie would be in Nursery :)
Post a Comment