10.31.2008

my 'lil golfer

Last night was our ward party, and Jackson was the hit with his costume. We had so many compliments.
He loved wearing it!

27 comments:

Jessica said...

Okay I see why he had so many compliments. He is way too cute in that costume. Very clever on your part Mom. I would dress my little boy like that all the time. He is too cute.

Sheryl said...

Okay! email those pictures to me Right now!! What a doll baby! It turned out sooooo cute! Kisses to my baby!

Julia Holmes said...

Those pictures are adorable!!! My gosh he is a cute boy!!! I love the costume.

Sara said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! He is the cutest little golfer i've ever seen. Wish we were there.

Stephanie said...

What a cute little golfer. He's going to grow up and be like his dad!

Halloween is much more fun with kids, I've decided.

Leanna said...

So precious that Jackson! Heidi...you are the bomb.com mommy. With his little hat...socks and vest...oh my goodness...we love it!

Brenda Scarlett said...

He is so cute! This is why I want a boy!

Kim said...

Jackson looks adorable... I esp love the socks.

Breana and Jordan Holmes said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I love those pictures

Heather E. said...

That outfit is way to cute! I love it!

Erin said...

He looks so dapper and cute!

Chelsea Stewart said...

Hey Heidi! Jackson is so darling and getting so big! I love his little costume! Hope you guys are doing good.

Elise said...

Ha ha ha! Yep, that was a good choice of costume! He really does look like he enjoyed wearing it--cute!

Carolyn Baggett said...

ahhh, CUTE!! a little toddler in my class dressed in a golf outfit pretty similar to your Jacksons, and boy, there are soooo many pieced to that outfit,, the socks, shoes, pants, hat, shirt, vest... it's exhausting to put on!!!

The Hardy's said...

He is such a stud! I love his costume!

Jackson 3 said...

Cause it's TOO cute!! I love it! I wish Eli would wear a hat!! there is no way!

Sundbergs said...

That is such a cute costume. I bet he had a great time.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

It looks like he's ready to go golfing with his daddy now! How cute!!

Marci said...

Awwww.... ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you did the golfer costume! HE LOOKS SO CUTE!! I love it!

Jana Howard said...

Oh my FOR CUTE!!!!! He looks so cute! I love it! You Mom was telling me about this today! I love it!

Brian and Lindsay Holmstrom said...

How cute is little Jackson?! Haha I love it! By the way you can leave long comments anytime. I am glad everything is ok with your hubby!

Traci Elizabeth said...

oh my, adorable....he could also pass as as "newsie"..super cute.

sorry to hear he has been sick..we have the same thing going on here.

Emily said...

He is so CUTE!!! I love his costume :)

Emily said...

They don't pay well! I wish they did, they are not up to Industry standards. He could try many of the different colleges though and maybe in Colorado the pay is different compared to the cost of living. It can vary anywhere from 34,000 to 52,000 depending on which position. The 52,000 is a new position and a lot of work, I am not sure if they have it anywhere but CA.

jeanine said...

Aaagh! So so cute! I love it!

everyday katie said...

I totally missed this blog, but that is out of control cute. I have always wanted to dress a boy like that. LOVE IT!