10.30.2008

tagged yet again...

1. Did you date someone from your high school?
Yes
2. What kind of car did you drive?
didn't drive
3. Were you a party animal?
Nope
4. Were you considered a flirt?
No
5. Where you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir
6. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school?
there was a senior wall, and my sophmore year, I was on my way to my locker and tripped and fell in front of all the seniors... not cool
7. Were you a nerd?
not really
8. Were you on varsity teams?
yep, volleyball and track
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
no
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
I don't remember learning it
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mrs. Rasca {history} Coach Schierbeek {volleyball coach}
12. What was your school full name?
Norco High School
13. School mascot?
Cougars
14. Did you go to the Homecoming dance and with who?
I didn't go with a guy, just a bunch of girlfriends
15. If you could go back, would you?
No way... I love my life now!
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
a girl doing a cart-wheel down the aisle after getting her diploma in a thong {the underwear} and getting escorted off the field
17. Where did you go senior skip day?
probably the beach
18. Were you in a club?
Girls League
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
Yep... had a baby, and having a hard time losing the weight.
20. Who was your prom date?
Junior year- Tyler Burch, Senior year- Daniel Huebsch
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 yr reunion?
Really it depends... I would love to be a fly on the wall there, and just see what everyone else has done with their lives.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Don't stress about life after high school... it just gets better!

I tag anyone that wants to do it.

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

You were a fabulous teenager to raise. You did well thru those years. You held off getting sassy til you were 18, then it was just asserting a bit of independence. Now look at you! Happy and even more fabulous!! Love you!

Brendon said...

So true...life just gets better!

You never learned your fight song, huh? Must not have been a cheerleader.

Emily said...

Very cool! Love all the facts! I agree with you, life is SO much better after High school!