10.06.2008

DENVER AQUARIUM

FIRST... Jackson found my camera. I don't know where he found it. Matt and I were sitting on the couch watching conference and J walked into the room with the camera in his hand! YAY!!


Last week we went to the Aquarium in downtown Denver. It has been nice to get out of the house these last few weeks since the weather is going to change very soon. Here are some pictures of our time with our friends the Winn's!

8 comments:

Jessica Garthe said...

Kids are amazing!!! Yeah for finding your camera. Your little guy is so Adorable.

Sheryl said...

I just can't wait to squeeze him, and kiss him and love him...!

Leanna said...

Cuteness that in walks J with the camera...so cute. I love that you are going out and doing so much fun stuff with Jackson. I can't wait to be a mommy...so we can go out and play with my Heidi and her baby. Love you!

jeanine said...

So glad that you found the camera! YEA!!!
And that aquarium looks like a blast!!!

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you found the camera! And I love the aquarium. Jackson looked like he had so much fun!

Emily said...

AWESOME!!! What luck :) I never noticed it, but it looks like Jackson has red hair? Is it really read? I think red hair is so cute :)

Erin said...

Way to go jackson! So glad you aren't mssing out on the fun pics anymore. Looks like a nice aquarium!

Lisa Webb said...

ahhh kids! he probally hid it from you cause if your like me its always in my kids face, then he started missing out on all the attention and brought it back! Ha! I wonder sometimes what there thinking!
yay yay yay you should be here today!