10.04.2008

I've LOST IT...

SAD, SAD, Day.
I have officially lost my camera. I cannot find it.
The ONLY solution I can think of is to get a new one.
I really want a CANNON.
Once I find my camera, or buy a new one, no more posts {with pictures}.
SORRY!

8 comments:

Anna Winn and Family said...

You know - the last time I saw it was when we ate lunch. I wonder if we left it at the table??? I'm going to check in my car again. Oh...and I LOVE the new rug. It's perfect!

Sheryl said...

NOT GOOD! I needed a new video of my boy!!

Elise said...

Boo hoo hoo! Seriously--so sad! I hate when stuff like that happens. On the bright side, HEY, new camera!!!
Good luck in picking one out, and I can't wait for more pictures!

Erin said...

:( That totally stinks. And I hope you meant no pictures until you get or find the camera, not no more ever!

Leanna said...

I sorry my Heidi! That is no fun. We were without a camera for a few weeks...it's just not the same...especially when you have precious Jackson who needs to be remembered for every day he is so precious...hope you have a great conference weekend...love you!

Lisa Webb said...

ok I would D.I.E!!!!! Two words craigslist, well it might be one word I'm not sure, xoxo

Btw your here on the 10th til the 19th? its coming soon, lets make some plans lady!! I miss you!!!

Emily said...

I am so sorry! I hate when that happens and you always find it after you purchase the next one!

Jackson 3 said...

OHH NOOOOO!!!