For Family Home Evening tonight, we decided to play some music and dance away.
If any of you have seen Jackson when music starts, knows he LOVES to dance! Even when there is no music. He has recently started singing to himself and swaying. It is so hilarious! Every time I try to get it on video, he stops. So here are 3 little clips of J dancing!
Then as I was watching the videos on the camera, Jackson was so interested in the camera {big surprise}, and I had to snap a few shots of my adorable boy!

16 comments:
The bottom picture is Jackson doing the tightening up thing where he makes fists and shakes. both my kids did that. i'm kind of excited to watch rachel ray tomorrow. I was a huge fan. I still listen to the music every once in a while.
If you want me to get you the costume and send it to you I can. Let me know.
By the way. I got trevor a bat costume and I'm gonna put "Edward" in it. he's gonna be a cute little bat/vampire
LOL.....LOL....I'm dying over here! Those are TOOO Cute! I esp. love the last one. That boy has got some moves. He must get it from his mommy who would straight cut the rug at the young adult dances! Or maybe it's from his Uncle Garen. I do remember a certain home video w/ Garen GETTIN' DOWN!!! Awesome! Love it!
That last video is the best! It totally made me laugh; he is such a cute boy!
He has his momma's moves! Thanks for the video! Such a cute boy ;)
I love that Jackson found your camera...and that he is so camera-happy.
Good moves Jackson! Maybe he can teach me a lesson or two.
I love the last video clip.....too funny....he is grooving so much he almost falls over! Heee heeee
That is so cute!!! I love dancing babies! Course he is a toddler now :)
What a cute boy!!
What a Holmes...no? I saw some Garen/Brendon moves on that third one. Too funny and adorable for words my Heidi...Ernesto and I loved the third video...he's got it...that's for sure. Love you!
yeah, i'm with Leanna on the 3rd video, pretty funny stuff. first off, i love all your videos of the life of your little one, it brings so much more to posts. if only i knew how to do the video on my camera!
It's been too long. I just spent and hour catching up on your blog because you are such a dedicated blogger. Wish I could say the same for myself! I am completely out of things to blog about until next wednesday. I think I have a writers block. AND I feel weird posting pictures of my house. I have taken some and they are waiting for somewhere to go--maybe just to your email. Glad that things are good with you. Wish we could travel to the museums and aquariums with you... Your rug is great... Congrats.
#3 WINS. What a stinkin cutie. We need to get him and Jett together and have a dance party. haha We could win some awards with what would ensue.
He is such a crack up! I love that boy!! A few more years and we'll be seeing him groove on SYTYCD! :)
The last video is my favorite because he pulls his shirt up just a little bit to show his rockin abs as he dances to the song. Not only that, but he was totally on beat pumping his arms to "Hot,hot, hot." I think those were the words anyway. Funny! Glad he found your camera!!
Look at those cheeks!! How do you not just eat him up every day?! So cute!
Post a Comment