This is a fun tag! Kind of random, but fun. What you do is go to your picture files...
open your 4th folder...
open your 4th picture,
and that is the one you post!
FUN!
I tagGINA, LEANNA, NOEL, LISA W. & JENN P.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey HOOOO!!!! How is my purdy friend?? I haven't seen or talked to you in FOREVER!! I'm sorry I've been so bad about leaving comments. I usually just click and browse really quick cuz it seems I never have time for anything anyomore!! Well girly, when are you gonna be down again?? Sometime soon right? I know I wasn't tagged but I was curious what my pic would be so I checked. Can you say EEEW??? It's a pic of me last summer when I was my 'chubby' self at the beach throwing a football. haha NO WAY am I blogging that, hahahah. Love ya!!
haha thats a fun tag! I have been tagged a 100 times on these other things and havnet done it yet..... this one seems easy enough! Will do when I get home! Cute lil' Jackson!
6 comments:
Hey HOOOO!!!! How is my purdy friend?? I haven't seen or talked to you in FOREVER!! I'm sorry I've been so bad about leaving comments. I usually just click and browse really quick cuz it seems I never have time for anything anyomore!! Well girly, when are you gonna be down again?? Sometime soon right? I know I wasn't tagged but I was curious what my pic would be so I checked. Can you say EEEW??? It's a pic of me last summer when I was my 'chubby' self at the beach throwing a football. haha NO WAY am I blogging that, hahahah. Love ya!!
haha thats a fun tag! I have been tagged a 100 times on these other things and havnet done it yet..... this one seems easy enough! Will do when I get home!
Cute lil' Jackson!
That is so cute. I love that. What a cute picture.
Thanks for the tag! I posted it. I actually had to go 4-4-4 because in the 4th folder there was another folder instead of a picture!
Look at the little cutie! What a fun idea!!
What a little sweetie! Thanks for the birthday wishes!
Post a Comment