So yesterday at church Matt was walking around with Jackson {our now normal routine, till he goes to nursery in a month}, and all I hear is Jackson start to scream. I turn around and Matt picks up Jackson and runs out of the room. I get up and follow. Matt then tells me that he went head first into the chair rack, and he instantly had a purple bruise, and a little cut on his forehead. I teased that he should be Harry Potter for Halloween...
My poor baby!
These are pictures of J at home after church eating his lunch.

16 comments:
OH poor guy! At least he is still Adorable!
OOO my poor baby! He looks so cute in his little white shirt though! What a doll baby! It as so good talking to you yesterday!
Oh, how sad, but I agree he is still adorable! What a great baby, still so happy.
How is Matt? I hope he knows we all have had that happen to us with our own kids. Glad to see he looks happy and okay!
J doesn't seem too upset by the whole thing....only time will tell if he'll leave the bandaid alone!
Poor Baby!! I swear Eli has a permanent bruise on his forehead, cause when he falls (like 10x a day) His heavy ol' head is the first thing to hit!! Jacks totally should be harry potter for halloween! ahhaha!
Awww...poor little guy. He is so cute!
Poor little Jackson boy! Too funny that he is still all smiles for the camera...especially after some yummy lunch. What a good mommy you are my Heidi. Love you lots!
He is so cute! Give that boy a squish from me. xoxo
Poor little guy! He looks pretty happy...what a trooper! :)
hurt, but still all smiles! so cute!
Awwww, and still smiling! Cute.
Poor baby. Glad he is ok.
so cute in his white shirt! glad he still has a smile on his face.
I hate it when children get hurt. My little cousin hit her head into the coffee table and it was so sad to see her crying and in pain! They are just so little.
Oh he is way too cute!!! Sad that he got hurt though.
Post a Comment