9.10.2008

Naughty corner

So J is now under the understanding of what is right and wrong
{like biting, pinching, hitting, you get the idea},
so we got the idea from our good friends the Ellis'...
THE NAUGHTY CORNER
Yep, and he understands that when he gets in that corner that he is in trouble {he starts crying}. So one night, Matt and J were playing and J started biting. He gave J a warning and J did it again, so this is the outcome...

13 comments:

Heather E. said...

He is so cute..........honestly when they are mad sometimes they are the cutest....I am glad he understands the naughty corner...works well for us!

Ashley said...

Aw, he looks so sad!

Sew Unique Baby Bowtique said...

awww Heidi he is getting so BIG, so crazy he understands the naughty corner already. Good Luck with that... pretty soon you will be hitting the terrible twos.

Lisa Webb said...

Oh time outs, we know those spots to well around here, but it seems to work. Yesterday it was my turn to babysit for our adult religion class and Landon needed a time out so i put him in a corner and he understood and stayed there while all the other kids just looked on! I think he's already hit the terrible twos!

Emily said...

Those days never come to an end. At least he stays there. Daylen runs away from time out the minute I turn my back on him. Stinker!!!!

Sundbergs said...

Look at that little boy . . .my girls also know time out very well. He still looks cute.

Erin said...

Sometimes times I want a chance to sit in a corner or room and be left alone! :)
Don't let his sad little face break you-keep it up it is so worth it!!

everyday katie said...

You are so good to start early. I didn't start that til Parker was about two years old. I've started earlier with Reid.

Christensen Family said...

That is a really good idea. I might have to use that idea. Thanks! He is a cutie!

Sheryl said...

I want to pick up my baby and hug him and kiss him, and he can have time out on Gramma's lap K?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

sad but so cute!

shayne said...

haha...we have a "naughty chair".....the best way to go

Emily said...

Oh, its hard being a kid and a parent!!But it is good you are teaching him now! I was watching this Nanny 911 type show on CMT and I could not believe how disobedient the children were. They even spit in their Mother's face and would bite her! It was crazy to watch!