She is the BIG 5-0!
Today is my mom's birthday and I thought I needed to pay tribute to her and her amazing life.
My mom is...
Creative
Loving
Friendly
Caring
Happy
Amazing
Spiritual
I truly could keep going, and I'm sure you all could add more, but I feel like the luckiest girl to have my mom in my life. She always knows just what to say or do to make you feel like you are special. And we miss her everyday!
She is the best Gramma, and Jackson just adores her.
And we celebrate you today!
Happy 50th Birthday Mom!
Silly Mom!

12 comments:
Thank you sweetie!! where did you get those pictures on the bottom? I don't even have those I don't think! Too funny! Nothing like being a goofy 16 year old! Weren't you the cutest little bub? Love you sweetie!
How cute. What a nice daughter you are!! Love the pic of you & mom (circa 1983 or somewhere around there) It's a cute one!!
P.S. Sheryl, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Great pictures. Happy Birthday Sheryl, Mike and I are so grateful for you too!
Happy Birthday Sis. Holmes. You are the best. Seriously. My YW years wouldn't have been the same without you as one of my leaders!
That is so sweet. your mom is amazing. I have some great memories of her. happy b-day sis holmes. we love you lots.
Beautiful, I just love it when you have a mommy that you think is the best in the entire world. She did a good job! Cute pics too!
happy Birthday Sis. Holmes!! I hope I can inspire like you someday. Love the personality picture!!
Isn't it neat that everyone is saying Happy Birthday to everyone's Mommy Holmes on your blog Heidi? That's because we all know how much she loves you too My Heidi! What a special something for your Mommy. You two are so loved!
Thank you everyone for your sweet wishes! You have made my day a great one!
I love your Mom and what a great tribute!!
your mom is the cutest! She is so awesome, I know where you got it!!!
The picture of little heidi is SO cute!
What a great idea Heidi. WE love your Mommy too. My Mommy and your Mommy have the same birthday! Happy Birthday sweet Sheryl.
Post a Comment