8.28.2008

brushing teeth

I dont know if you can hear it in my voice,

but I'm a little sad that this little boy is doing so many BIG boy things.

I want it to stop!

9 comments:

Jackson 3 said...

That is TOO cute!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

So so cute!! I know, doesn't it stink that they get older? Just wait until you have another little one... then your baby isn't your baby anymore! :(... but it's all good!

Heather E. said...

Too cute......he is getting so big....the little boy!

Emily said...

I know they are only so little for awhile and then they grow up!

Sheryl said...

I love the back and forth action! He is the cutest...oh have I said that before??

Traci Elizabeth said...

he is adorable, and he is getting so much bigger! Way to go with oral hygiene!!

julie said...

the videos wont play for me... slowest internet ever!! i will be back though. xo

Carolyn Baggett said...

oh my gosh, i loveeeeeee watching your cute videos of lil' Jackson's life! what a good mommy you are

Sew Unique Baby Bowtique said...

Love the video! thats your big boy!