Jackson had a good time playing in the fountains at the Gateway Mall while we were in Utah. It took him a while to get used to it, but once Lisa & Tina put him in the middle of the fountains... he started to like it.
Sorry about the movement... there was a girl that wanted some air time too... How did she know she would make it on my blog? JK!

7 comments:
Very cute! He sure seems to love water :)
That is so cute.........he just doesn't like water (slip 'n slide/sprinkler) at my house, I guess!
Ahhh.. .Jackson your adorable! Those fountains are the best. Landon still wont stand in the middle. I love when Jackson is clapping! And that little girl! HA! Everyone is trying to get air time oon your blog!
That is so cute. Looks like af un trip, even if it was short.
Looks like he needs to come back and play at Gramma's in the hose! No apprehension there! I wouldn't let a little girl come and steal his thunder! Better yet, another romp in the waves at Huntington as the summer is coming to a close.... Miss my waterbaby!
Sorry we missed each other too.. it would have been fun to get together. I think I was in CA for Court's homecoming--not sure though. Next time we'll have to hook up. It was too much fun seeing you with that darling baby boy. You know it is time for #2 when they start talking and brushing their teeth!
What a doll. He is getting so BIG.. brushing his teeth all by himself?? wow,, what a dude. There is a place kind of like that in Corona now and my kids LOVE It.
Post a Comment