This post is Matt's request...
We found this chair that J just loves sitting in.
He is just so happy, and so cute!
8 years ago
matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
This post is Matt's request...
We found this chair that J just loves sitting in.
He is just so happy, and so cute!
Posted by
Heidi
at
9:05 AM
6 comments:
I love the chair where did you find it? Well If you want I can send you a catalog and all the information to start if you want. I would love you to join my team. :) I know there are some girls who sell UL in Colorado. Just let me know what you would like me to do. It is so much fun and you can do so much with it.
What a cute, happy boy! I just love that closed-eye smile.
Such a good little buddy :)
That is so cute! He is so adorable!
So where does Gramma get a chair for the J?
that is stinkin cute and what a big boy with his own chair now. love tha smile on his cute little face!
Kids just love sitting in chairs that are their size. I can't blame them I guess. He looks very happy and comfortable.
Post a Comment