9.25.2008

The Golfer...


Okay... so this is the golfer costume that I found online.
I'm really leaning toward this costume!
Isn't it the cutest.
I was thinking about having my mom help me sew a pair of golfer pants while we are in
California {October 10-19},
but seeing this... I just want to buy it.
But I will wait and be patient, and see what we can do while we are in CA.

13 comments:

everyday katie said...

I"ve ALWAYS wanted to dress one of my boys as a golfer. I say make some chap plaid pants. You could even do elastic waist. It could be so easy. Then buy a cute sweater vest and argyle socks that he can later wear to church. Multi purpose.

jeanine said...

SO CUTE!

And I'm so sad that I'm going to miss you! I'll be there from the 21-28!

Sheryl said...

Yep, that's our boy! His daddy and grampa Shirley will be all about that little golfer!

Elise said...

It's perfect!

Jackson 3 said...

That is too cute! You totally have to do it!! I don't know what I could get for Eli to dress up in! He WILL NOT wear anything on his head!!

Jenn said...

what a cute outfit!! i cant wait to see the results. i like Katie's idea too!!

PS you go to the settings part of twitter and then go to devices like if you were going to add twitter to your site and when u go through that process it asks "how many updates" and that's what you change. hope this helps!

Lisa Webb said...

WHAT! SO CUTE!!! Can Landon and Jackson be twins!!! If you and your mom are going to make this I want to come and make one for landon to. I'm SERIOUS!!!

"I DIE"

Dejah said...

I was totally hoping for the Harry Potter on your survey, but that golfer costume would be so cute!

The Parker Place said...

Love the Outfit!!!!!

Hey send me your email address and I will forward you some stuff about Uppercase Living.

My email is Katrinam21@gmail.com

The Parkers said...

I love the outfit!!!!

Heidi send me your email and I will send you some stuff about uppercase Living.

Thanks,

Katina


katrinam21@gmail.com

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Oh my so cute! I'll bet it would be easy to make, but if it were me I'd probably just buy it!! I can't wait to see what he looks like all dressed up!

Hillary said...

Aww...what cute costime.

lance n sarah said...

Hey Heidi, I was just at KMART and saw this costume. It's so cute. would be easy to make.