We are getting an IKEA!!!
I could NOT be more excited!
It was announced yesterday, and I had to post about my excitement!!
The closest IKEA is in Utah.
Just down the street from my sister in law Lisa's in Riverton, UT.
Its a good thing it will be in Centennial {about an hour away}
Or I would be in that store weekly... seriously.


8 comments:
OH my goodness! I was so excited when I heard! Now I just have to start saving my money!!!
That is fun news. How funny I was just thinking today about going there. I must have been channeling your excitment from way out here.
That is awesome! I think if I had my own place, I would be there more often! haha :)
Exciting......I like the title of this post........you are so funny!
WAHOOO! That is so awesome! Happy Shopping soon!
Poor Matt!
SO JEALOUS!!! I have never been in an Ikea. It is to far for me to drive alone and Paul won't take me!
You are gonna love it!
I cannot tell you how jealous I am...
Post a Comment