Matt and I just went out on a date without Jackson for the 1st time EVER!! I know it was well over-due... I just never knew who I could trust. Anyway, we did it, and Jackson is still alive! It was so nice!
We met up with some friends from our ward, and played Tennis and then stopped for some dessert on our way home
{I know I lost a point for that one in the healthy competition}.
Anyway, it was a good time and I'm sure we will do it again shortly.


13 comments:
I am sure Jackson was telling his babysitter, she was okay, but he would rather hang out with his gramma!
Good for you guys!! Dates are too important to miss!
Heidi, you are crazy! Playing tennis on a date night! Don't you know the rules, after you have kids you are only allowed to go to dinner and a movie with your husband!! Just kidding! I love that you guys went and played tennis! Sounds like fun! Ryan and I are so boring! And the only tennis we play is this: "hey we should play tennis some time"(right across the street by the way) my response, "yeah, that would be so much fun."
Sounds like fun!
Way to reclaim some couples time, every relationship needs some!!
Lost a point for dessert...but gained one for tennis. It sounds very fun. How nice to go out. We rarely get babysitters, either.
How fun... isn't it sad how dates just kind of fade away? I'm glad you had fun with your hubby!
Eat up. =)...Isnt it great going out without having to worry about a little one??? We need to do it more often
That's the best, isn't it? Thankfully right now we live next to a lot of family on both sides and have lots of good friends who are willing to babysit. When we move I don't know what we're going to do.
Good for you. Isn't it nice to have a night out with your old boyfriend? I think the first time Russell and I went out after B. was born we had almost forgotten how to talk to each other when it was just the two of us. It was pretty funny.
I am the same way. I hate leaving the kids with people other than family. But where we live within 2 miles of each of our families it is doable. It is nice to get a break. I'm glad you guys were able to.
yea for date nights! We are religious about them over here.
NICE!! Aren't date nights the best...just wish we had them more often! :) We miss you guys...why don't you move to HB and we'll do babysitting swaps...then we can go on date nights more often!!!
What a fun party and I am so glad you got to get out on a date! That is so important :)
Post a Comment