8.19.2008

through all eternity!

This last Saturday night, we were on our way out to take some family pictures. My good friend Janeen is starting a photography business, and wanted some subjects to work with. But sadly once we got there her lighting wasnt working. So this is what you get for now. A snap shot on the timer in our family room {our specialty}. Hopefully one day we will get our act together and get one taken professionally. We are slackers... I know!

and my boys!


8 comments:

jeanine said...

Love the family pic... perfect!

Jenn said...

Adorable! They turned out great.

Dejah said...

Timer or not, it is a beautiful picture!

Brendon said...

Such cute pictures. That is one good lookin' family :)

Sara said...

great pictures... I lllloooooovvvvveeeee your hair, as always. i want to pet it!
xoxo

Elise said...

Family pictures look great. I have that same shirt that you are wearing but in green! :) My fav!

lance n sarah said...

I know Walmart is kinda cheap but if you sign up for their mailing list you get coupons. I just got one for $4.99 for 30 pictures. (All the same pose) but if you buy just one picture of the ones you like take them to kinkos and blow them up. I usually use walmart to have the kids pictures taken like for their b-day and things. Way cheap and not TOO bad.

Emily said...

Those are cute pictures, even if they are not professionally done, you all look great!