This is a regular talk that J. gives my mother, at least 3 times a week. I just love to listen to him talk. He still cracks me up! Enjoy the conversation!
9 years ago
matt.heidi.jackson.daphne.porter.matilda
This is a regular talk that J. gives my mother, at least 3 times a week. I just love to listen to him talk. He still cracks me up! Enjoy the conversation!
Posted by
Heidi
at
10:38 PM
5 comments:
AHHHH! That is my baby! We had a good talk that day, and I love how you show the other side of what I was hearing! My CUTEST BOY! Kisses to my Colorado kids!
that is the cutest video! i loved it. he is growing so fast.
How adorable :) Cell Phones are the latest craze with both adults and children.
Kate Chad and I enjoyed Jackson this morning, thanks for the video. Chad came running in the office and said, i want to see Jackson. Where is the video with his muscles! So cute. Give Jackson a hug from all of us.
How cute is that!!
Post a Comment