8.15.2008

I have been awarded!


"This very beautiful award, an expression of the special threads of relationship and sisterhood connecting women, was created by the artist Tammy Vitale of Women, Art, Life: Weaving it All Together. Its purpose is to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things, and live their lives fully with generosity and joy. "...Like any award, it comes with rules and obligations:..

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it’s up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.

2. Link back to Tammy's blog: Women, Art, Life: Weaving it All Together (so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and see where, and who, the award has traveled to).
I now give this award to 3 woman that I admire and adore.
First, is Leanna. Leanna. {My Banna} has been the best girl friend. She and I have known each other since we were 14 years old. She and I can still talk for hours, and hours, about boys {our men, now} food, the gospel, and anything and everything in between. Whenever I have anything on my mind I know I can go to her for an honest opinion. A true best friend. Love you!
Second, Noel. Noel. {The-Well}, has been a dear friend of mine for many years as well. We lost track of each other after high school. She got married, I was still single for a few more years. Once we finally got in touch with each other, it was like we never missed a thing. She was pregnant the same time I was. Had her 1st baby February 2007, and I had my 1st baby April 2007. So we have been able to share baby stories, and sit and talk for hours! I feel so blessed to have such a dear friend in Noel, and hope the years of friendship continue!
Third, Lisa. Lisa. has been a great friend to me since we were in Elementary School {Highland Elementary, to be exact!}. Like all girls we found other friends, so we really didnt become close again till we were young adults, and we started to really connect, and were able to start an amazing friendship again. Once Lisa was married, and I got married, we starting thinking about babies, and Lisa beat me to it. She has her adorable boy Landon, and now Jackson's future wife Quinnley Webb! You can see their photo shoot in a previous post entitled "SUMMERTIME, and the livin's easy" Lisa and I can sit and talk and laugh for hours. She has become a great friend, and I am so greatful for her friendship!

5 comments:

Sundbergs said...

That was such a sweet post. What a great way to shout out ot theose friends who you have loved and known so long.

Sheryl said...

perfect choices for this award! Yay for sista-girlfriends!

Leanna said...

Thanks my Heidi! I love you too! I am so grateful to have you as my friend...almost sister...in my life! I know that you are always there for me...and how fun it is...to feel as if we had just spoken minutes before...and mostly Heidi...thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness. Thanks for thinking of me and awarding me with this special honor. Love you lots! Banna

Lisa Webb said...

WOW HEIDI THANKYOU!
I'd like to thank of course the acadamy, namely Heidi for being so stinkin sweet to me! I'd also like to thank Jackson for being so cute Quinn couldn't help herself. I'd like to thank Highland Elementary school for putting us together and Lastly I'd like to Thank Mr. Blogger for giving us all blogs!!!
XOXO

Emily said...

What a sweet post!

I am a huge Hills fan. I can't wait for the drama to begin....