7.31.2008

SUMMERTIME, and the livin's easy!

Since we have been here in California we have been loving every minute.
Before we got here I made a list of people I needed to see
{only half way through that list},
and we are just all over the place.
We have now seen Lisa & her cute kids 2 times now.
SO FUN!
Yesterday we met up at my mom's friend Jeanine's house to swim in her pool.
In her pool she had a little shelf built in just for the babies that she loves.
Just deep enough for them to play,
but not too deep so if they fall on their bum,
their head is still above the water!





And of course we have great plans for our kids to be married and to show these pictures in their wedding day slide show.
So here are Quinn and Jackson posing for the camera!


LOVE THEM ALL!

Landon was cracking us up with his balls!

12 comments:

Sundbergs said...

Cute photos. I know it is so hard to see everyone when you visit right. I am glad I ran into you at dance festival wish I could have talked longer, but I was os tired. You look so cute. i love the photos for their wedding day very cute,

Traci Elizabeth said...

Those pics of Jackson and Quinn are so darling. I totally remember Lisa but don't know if she would remember me...she has some stinkin cute kids thats for sure.

I am going to try to come to the reception...I know my parents got an invite from the brides side. It would be great to see you!!!!

Sheryl said...

Yes sir, that's my baby! What a fun day we had!

everyday katie said...

You take great pictures. VERY CUTE KIDDOS!!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

Heidi Jackson's hair is red? That is funny did he get that from your side?

julie said...

ok. so i have to admit being the WORST blogging 'cousin' you have!!! i have been so preoccupied that i haven't commented on blogs for... well, a while. but i was so excited to catch up with you guys! you have been having way to much fun! disneyworld!!! ahhhh! my dream... literally! your trip with randi looks positively divine. and i am loving that you are able to be with the fam in cali for a while! as is your mom, i am sure! have you seen nora or gotten together with roy? can't believe you were there for 'the big one'... well biggest in a while i guess. crazy! i vow to be a more diligent blogger... wish we were there to see you guys. enjoy! xo

Mama Bear said...

FUN, FUN, FUN! Isn't California the best (minus the earthquakes)! When are you moving back?

The Hardy's said...

looks like you guys have been having a blast! i LOVE the top picture of jackson, it seriously belongs in a magazine!

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun.. and oh so cute! Can't wait to see you this week!! :)

Jenn said...

cute kids! love the shots of Jackson & Quinn- he looks like a stud.

Anonymous said...

i am all for modern day betrothals! cute pics and glad you're having a fun vacay!

Emily said...

Those "couple" pictures are so cute!