My Uncle Robert and Aunt Kayla blessed their baby girl
NORA MARIE HOLMES
It was a beautiful blessing, and we had so much fun seeing everyone
{including Elise & Jason Norwood}.
We then went to Grandma and Grandpa Holmes' for yummy food,
and got to sit and visit with everyone.
Jackson really took advantage of the opportunity of everyone looking at him,
and started dancing, and making everyone look at him.
He LOVES being the center of attention!
My cousin Leah's boy ROY is just 2 months younger and already is taller.
{not hard to do} our boy is a shrimp compared to other Holmes babies!
Jackson in a basket. He loves getting in things and sitting.
Beautiful "Cousin" {aka Becki Mitchell}
Aunt Kayla and Me
ROY & JACKSON

8 comments:
YOu stole my pictures and my post you stinker!!
It was great to see you too Heidi. I talked to Jason and he said that he had already replied to Matt's email and told him that we wouldn't be able to make it out (if we came after work it would just be too late). So I'm glad we at least got to see you on Sunday!
What a fun family day and such a cute baby. I bet it was fun to see a lot of your extended fam while in town!
oh my gosh! I miss becki so much!!! Do they have a blog??? I havent seen pictures of baby Luke yet! ahh! Tell her hi for me!!!
I'm so glad you got a picture of Nora in her dress. It's beautiful. it was such a great day. i loved hangin out with you and Jackson. i love that boy, oh and i love you too, cutie. by the way, great dress. love it! How many more days till Matt gets here??? You'll melt his heart in that one. love you guys, see you Saturday
ok Quinn wants to know what jackson is doing with that older women! He's such the ladies man!
What a cute baby! I guess nora is a popular name now, i have a friend that just named her baby that! cute, cute, cute!
Such cute pics! I told your mom already, but I want to get the pics you girls took at the luncheon! It was so fun to see you! I wish we could have visited more since I won't get to see you again before you head back! :(
So...when are you moving back to CA? :)
I love her little dress!
Post a Comment