So our first day in Florida was SATURDAY night, but traveled most of the day. So we really didn't do anything other than eat.
Then SUNDAY we found a ward building and went to church, and came home to take a nap, and enjoyed everyones company.
MONDAY...
First thing we did was take a family picture in the back yard of the house with that beautiful background.
I still haven't seen an entire family picture yet, since only one camera was used for that one... TINA! So this is what you get for now.
I'm sure I will post it as soon as I get it.
Mom & Dad Shirley!

Proud Daddy!
Then SUNDAY we found a ward building and went to church, and came home to take a nap, and enjoyed everyones company.
MONDAY...
First thing we did was take a family picture in the back yard of the house with that beautiful background.
I still haven't seen an entire family picture yet, since only one camera was used for that one... TINA! So this is what you get for now.
I'm sure I will post it as soon as I get it.
Mom & Dad Shirley!
Proud Daddy!


4 comments:
Love, love, love your family picture! Jackson is taking smiling lessons from Lucy!! Everyone else is looking happy to be together! Where are those tubbie pictures of Jackson you promised?
What a cute Family!! I wish I had a Vaca. right about now.
I wish I could join you in the next 2 months! I totally would, except I'm supposed to have jaw surgery {hence, the braces} In the next few months (Hopefully!) the referral process is taking too long! If I can hurry and have the surgery I hopefully won't be far behind you! yahoo!
So...call me when you here!
and I'm NOT doing WW, just my whole family is. I tried it for like a week and gave up :) I should though.
Isn't it so much fun, taking family pics??? I love just being with family. I am glad that you were able to visit them all and what a beautiful place!!!
LOVE these pictures. The background looks beautiful. Cant wait to see the whole family picture!
Post a Comment