sorry its so long... have fun scrolling
The 2nd half of the day we went to Animal Kingdom! We already knew that we wanted to go on the safari ride, so our first stop was to eat some yummy pizza, and while we {the ladies} got the food ordered, Matt and Spencer went to get our fast passes. Then of course we had a little incident to start us off, with some vomit from Jackson. Once he threw up he was a happy camper and on we went with our day. {now that I wrote that I sound like a terrible mother, but really he was fine. I guess thats what I think since I went through 2 months of that... vomit, and a then as happy as can be.} Then we just walked around till it was our time to get on the safari in Africa!
Jackson recovering...
walking around AK
Matt walking with J
Jackson loved being able to see all the animals

The tortoise

YEP... we went to AFRICA!
The monkey man!
Lisa & Spencer in the heat of the day!
THE SAFARI!
MOVING ON WITH OUR DAY...
Lisa, Jackson and myself went to see the Nemo show. SO GOOD!
While Spencer, Tina & Matt after rode the rapids ride.
ALL TUCKERED OUT with his giraffe
OTHER DAYS WILL SOON FOLLOW!

5 comments:
Looks like guys had a great time. I love the picture of Jackson asleep with his giraffe
Great family times! Bless the Shirley's for making plans for such a great week!
Too much fun!!!
How fun, I love the picture of jackson standing peering in to the animal cages. He must have LOVED IT!
by the way how funny is it that your inlaws are Lisa and Spencer, that made me laugh!
Jackson is getting so big! I cant wait to see him this month (hopefully). Looks like fun times!
Post a Comment