So I have to admit... I really didn't take as many pictures the rest of our time in Florida... I was really just enjoying the time we had there...
Our 4th day in Orlando, we went to the MAGIC KINGDOM! The entire time I was trying to get Jackson some Mickey ears, and everywhere we went it was a 6-7 hour wait to get his name on them. So we didn't get them here {MK}. But Jackson was able to meet Winnie the Pooh! We waited long enough that's for sure! Then later in the day we were greeted with a random rain that came down... and we all were prepared with some ponchos... except Jackson. So we compromised with a Target poncho!
Our 4th day in Orlando, we went to the MAGIC KINGDOM! The entire time I was trying to get Jackson some Mickey ears, and everywhere we went it was a 6-7 hour wait to get his name on them. So we didn't get them here {MK}. But Jackson was able to meet Winnie the Pooh! We waited long enough that's for sure! Then later in the day we were greeted with a random rain that came down... and we all were prepared with some ponchos... except Jackson. So we compromised with a Target poncho!
Meeting WINNIE THE POOH series
Its a Small World after all...
MMM.... keepin' cool
J's Target Poncho...
Main Street!

1 comment:
LOVE Jacksons poncho!! too cute. It looks like you guys had a great time and that Jackson enjoyed himself too. I better get to see you while you are down here for a month! Call ME!
Post a Comment