6.28.2008

Preview...

Just a little preview into our Florida trip to
Walt Disney World...
SOO FUN!!



13 comments:

Leanna said...

Heidi...oh so fun! Your little Jackson boy is so darling Heidi...how is it that he gets cuter every day? Must be all that TLC. So when are you coming home? What a fun vacation with all of the family! Wouldn't that be awesome for every family to be together like that? So cool! By the way...how are those freak rain storms every afternoon? If they are still like that anyways. I remember being at the Epcot Center and it was sweltering hot...and then around 3 or 4...a random thunderstorm that scared the living day lights out of me struck...I remember being so afraid. Anyways...love you lots and have a terrific vacation!

Sorensens said...

Yea you guys made it back, safe and sound. Cute pictures of your fun trip, next time take me, j/k Matt.

Elise said...

More more! I want to hear all about it!

Emily said...

Sounds like a blast! I am so excited you got to go to Florida! Now just on to your new trip with your sister!

Emily said...

My parents just got back from there and loved it!!! Someday I want to go there, too fun!!!!

Erin said...

I love the little sneak preview. Look at you being all skinney and stuff. GO girl!! I am excited to hear about all your rain gear.

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Jenn Borland said...

Heidi!! I am so excited!! You are in Brighton?? We are in Aurora! Wow! Email me: deedee2582@yahoo.com! YAY! You're a momma, too. This is awesome. We need to go to the zoo or have you been to the aquarium yet? Let me know!

Unknown said...

So, so cute!! Is this where Jackson had on his couture Target rain gear?? :)

Sheryl said...

You two look awfully tan and relaxed! Vacationing looks good on you! Can't wait to see you in a week!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see more! looks like a blast!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I have never been there but it looks like so much fun. I am so jealous. I am glad that your little fam could enjoy Disney World, CUTE!!!

Jenn said...

CUTE pic of you and Matt! Glad you guys had a good trip. I dont know if i would like those random rain storms or not.