Yes... we are having some fun at Gramma's house! Jackson is really getting into EVERYTHING!! He loves finding new things for me to tell him "NO Jackson" but that is just what they are for right? JK! I love him, and he is so fun. Just trying to keep up with him, is another story...
That's right... I CANNOT keep up with him. I was laying down this morning and dosed off for literally a second, but my brothers Jordan and Skyler were up and walking around the house. anyway, Jordan hears a thud, and starts calling his name and he walks into his bathroom where Jackson is playing in the toilet... Oh wait, it gets better. The lid is down, his hands are wet, and Jordan lifts the lid to find MY CELL PHONE in the bottom of the toilet.
Jackson experienced his first time out!

5 comments:
Hahaha! I can't wait until Kennedy is up and about and causing trouble. I will enjoy her while she can't walk. :o)
oh Jackson that is NOT COOL! But it's kinda funny since it wasn't my cell phone and I didn't have to go in and get it =)! That will be an awesome story later when cell phones become a chip that is implanted in our ears.
That's funny, it's sounds SO familiar! I think Lilia and Jackson are the same age. She has also experienced her first time out :)
SO FUNNY! Those little rascals get into things in an instant!
That was fun to read! It is just the beg... he will be into everything now! sorry about your phone, thats a bummer.
Post a Comment