Jackson has a California mom and dad, but was able to have his first beach experience this last Monday!
AND HE LOVED IT!
Would or could you expect anything less? Of course not. Although it had been 2 years since I had been to a beach before going to The DR with Randi. I just love the beach! And since I totally stiffed my good friend Lisa Webb the Sunday before {because I'm a total retard} I invited Lisa & her 2 kids to come along, I would have anyway, but it made for a better excuse to see her and her adorable kids!
AWWW... Buddies for LIFE!
Landon Webb + Jackson Shirley
Our attempt to get a cute picture of them holding hands... obviously didn't work
Thanks for coming and spending the day with us! You are such a great mom Lisa!

9 comments:
First of all, that's awesome you got to go on such a cool trip with your sister. Second of all...why doesn't Jackson have sand all over his face and in his mouth...SIGH!...Must be nice. lol
Okay you are totally making wish I was in California. I am jealous. I am glad you are having such a great time and that Jackson liked the beach. I don't think there is anything better. Enjoy
How fun for Jackson (you too, but I mean for his first time). What cute pictures of him!
What beach is that? Did you say? I'll go re-read.
ewwww wheeeee.... I love me some little beach babes. They are the cutest! Thanks for inviting us to the beach!!! They didn't do so well holding hands but the pictures of them on the chair are pretty priceless! Time to move back to California Jackson was loving the water and sand way to much!
Here, here, time to move back to California!!
Oh how I miss the beach!
I didn't realize you were going to DR with Randi! How fun! It is times like these I wish I had a sister. You are one lucky girl.
I live in Cali and still have not made it to the beach yet this summer! such a bummer. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment