So I'm not sure what pictures to put on here so I will only do the ones that will somewhat interest you all.
The Resort
{The Grand Palladium at Punta Cana}
This place was so well kept. The grounds were always so beautiful!



The Spa
This is where Randi and I got our spa treatments... SO relaxing!
One of our favorite finds!

________________________________
THE BEACHES
{a fair warning... there are lots of topless women}



__________________________________
HORSE-BACK RIDING ON THE BEACH!!
{if you plan on doing this wear PANTS. all that sand... not good for the legs}
Our guides climbed up a coconut tree at the half way point and picked us all our own coconut, opened them up, and we drank the juices... not my favorite but definitely a once in alife time thing! SO FUN!






12 comments:
Whoo Hoooo! Absolutely beautiful. Although those sad horses...not exactly what I pictured when you said you went horseback riding on the beach! I was thinking some great steed, and you galloping in the shore. So glad my girls had so much fun and time to relax and spend enjoying it all together.
Heidi...love love love the Dominican Republic! I'm so glad you had so much fun...those people are awesome! I remember all of the topless Europeans...you get used to it after a while. So funny though! Imagine going there with guys from BYU...a little strange...but funny. Do you get the banana mama on the beach? Or a drink in a pineapple shell? Hope so. Love ya lots!
Wow so beautiful! The horsebacking riding looks awesome! Way better than riding them in Norco!
How fun! The beaches are beautiful, and your room is amazing. How lucky you were to have such a fun trip with your sister!!
Wow... what a vacation! It looks so beautiful there... I'm so jealous!
That looks like so much fun. Glad to see you are having a blast. There is no better than riding horses on the beach.
Thanks for leaving that nice comment on my blog :) Your vacation looked like it was incredible :) I love your Mom and it was so fun to get to meet your cute Jackson. He is such a good baby!!! I will have to officially introduce myself to you at your brothers reception in August :)
Have a great day!!!!!
I am just soaking in all these pictures. I have NEVER taken a trip like that. NEVER. And I could really use it about now. How fun for you two.
plus, I can't imagine your jet lag. That is a lot of flights in a short amount of time.
Horseback riding on the beach??!! Coconuts? Stop it! Just stop! I can't take it anymore--sooooooooooo dreamy (and I hate that expression, but it's really the only thing that fits!)
Horseback riding on the beach! So awesome. I have always wanted to do that! What a blast. I am glad you and Randi got a great trip in together.
what a beautiful get away!! I am so jealous you got to ride horses on the beach... i totally want to do that some day! The beach looks amazing...
Post a Comment