I have just recently thought about the pass that I bought a year ago to the DENVER ZOO, and I have gone about 10 times. So I called up a new friend that I have made out here in Brighton, and we took our little kidlets to the Zoo. Jackson is starting to enjoy it now. I initially bought it so that I could get out of the house and just walk around, and have something to look at while doing it. It really was a great purchase and I will be getting another one as soon as this one expires {the end of July}. Its so fun, and like I said Jackson seems to enjoy getting out of the house as well!
9 years ago

3 comments:
My goodness...your kid is way too cute!
Looks like a lot of FUN, I totally LOVE Jackson's little outfit he has on, especially his hat! Too cute!
They are adorable and I love Jackson's hair!
Post a Comment