So... its been a while since I got my hair cut. I knew that it was getting too hot to be blow-drying my mop {taking 45-55 minutes} straight. So since we are going to Florida TOMORROW, I had to get something that wasn't going to make me sweat more than when I go running. I'm happy with it. I always think I want my hair long, but once I get in the bathroom to do it, I HATE it. So with something short, and quick {quicker} to do... I will be less hot in FLORIDA!!!
what do you think?

24 comments:
Cute! I always think I want may hair long too, but I definitely like it short right now. Good call with the Florida because it is sooo humid at DisneyWorld. Have so much fun while you're there! I look forward to seeing pictures of Jackson having a blast when you get back.
I love the new hair. I too just got my redone this past week, a little shorter too! I think short hair is in now, but I do miss my long hair at times but not the maintanence that comes with it. Have fun at Disneyworld!!!!
Hey....it's cute....looks like it is cut a lot like mine....it is pretty easy to do. Have fun in Disney!
SUPER CUTE! I'm lovin' it!
just in time, right?! Love it! Have so much fun!
ps - where do you find all your cute blog addons?! you are the coolest blogger on the block!
That is so cute. It will be nice and ezsy. The zoo pics are so cute. Have fun at disneyworld
I absolutely love short hair. Its so dang cute and fun. I love your bangs and the layers. You go girl. Youre a new woman!
Very nice! Love the model pout you got going on in the pic. The style looks great!
Very cute, buy you are going to need to cut it even shorter than that with the HUMIDITY... Try not to kill yourself down there... It has been SOOOOOOOOOOO hot here. I am actually kind of glad to leave. Have fun!
Very cute. I am a big fan. I love the picture. I hope you have a great time in Flordia. Hope it is not to hot.
LOVE your new hair cut! I agree with Leanna it looks thinner... super cute!
Adorable as ever my dearest darlin' girl! Can't wait to see it in person! Have a great time at Disneyland/World....ya know you will!
I love it Heidi! Cute face to go with the new hair cut by the way! Your beautiful and I hope you have fun in Florida :)
Awesome! Isn't it a weird feeling running your brush through your freshly cut hair? It's like you just want to keep going and going but your hair just ends. Also the shampoo--you don't need as much as before but I always still squirt a huge amount until I finally get used to it being shorter. Looks fantastic!
Have a BLAST in Florida! I just got butterflies thinking about how fun that would be! :)
Sexy Momma! I love it!
very cute!
I think you're a babe!
You looking mahvelous!
Very cute! I like it!!!!
Great style! I'm laughing though...everything is relative. My hair is now almost jaw length and people are saying how long it is. Yours is to your shoulders and you are thinking short! Go figure.
Your hair is cute. I don't even attempt to do my hair. It goes in a pony tail most days. Have fun in Florida!
I LOVE it. The length and cut accentuates your hight cheekbones. You are one HOT momma!! You go guuurl.
Cute and I like it for sure. I am short right now and am regretting it but you rock the shorter due!
LOVE your new hair!!! its always scary to cut it short! I am cutting mine SHORTER tomorrow! ahh! that is such a darling length on you!
Post a Comment