6.16.2008

Mother of 3!

This last week I was able to go and tend the Ellis boys, while Heather and Cory Ellis went out for a night without kids. So Matt and I stayed with their 2 boys {who are 1 & 3} over night. We had some really yummy steak that the Ellis' left for Matt and I to eat, and the boys got hot dogs. Then we got to stay up and watch the Lakers lose to the Boston Celtics {HAHAHAHA} in life size {they have a 52" screen TV}. Matt was in heaven, as Im sure all men would be that dont have that kind of a TV. Then the next morning, Brock woke up around 6:00, and came into bed and we slept for about 25 more minutes, and then Connor came in and requested Pancakes for breakfast. The mix was already out on the counter waiting for some mixin'. Gotta love that boy.
Just a little side note... I haven't gotten up at 6:00 in a long time to stay awake all day with 3 kiddos.
I wasn't sure what Heather used to make the pancakes on, so Connor was there to help me with every step! Thanks Ellis' for helping me realize the reality of multiple kids! We aren't too far from it ourselves.
Connor & Jackson enjoying breakfast!

Brock loves the pancakes!

10 comments:

Sheryl said...

Isn't it a bit of an eye opener to have that adventure! The boys look so cute. I am sure Heather and Corey appreciated the time away without having to worry about the boys! Good job kids!

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Looks like a lot of fun, and a good way to get you used to multiples! did it scare you or get you excited?

Sundbergs said...

I know having more than one is so different and three so little I am sure you ahd a hangful, but I am sure your friends really appreciated getting away what good friends.

Heather E. said...

Thanks Matt and Ho!!! It was nice to get away and get some sleep!! The first time in 7 years! Heeeheee!! Connor has been talking about his "sleepover" with Matt and Heidi everyday! Thanks guys!

Erin said...

Relish in the moment of having only one. Cause one you leave that number ther is no going back! :)

I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Ashley said...

Close to having more than one? Hmmm...That sounds interesting. Also sounds like you had a handful!

Blake is getting married. His girlfriend is pregnant and due in 5 weeks with a little boy.

Britney Wardle said...

how cute! i found your blog! i love it! how are you guys doing??

Britney Wardle said...

yeah im living in the OC now! haha its fun saying that cuz then people think i'm stuck up hahaha jackson is adorable! And everytime i see a picture of matt it reminds me of EFY hahaha....did i ever tell you he was my first EFY counselor in San Diego? Im in the same ward as the girl counselor becca and she said to say hi to matt!

everyday katie said...

That was so nice of you guys. Life with 3 is pretty sweet. Crazy. But sweet.

Jenn said...

What great friends you guys are! 3 kids must have kept you on your toes, but I am sure you loved every min of it.