6.11.2008

He's a BIG BOY now

that's right... he finally weighs enough to be in a front facing car-seat.

YAY!!!

He absolutely loves being able to see everyone, and we love seeing his sweet face!

11 comments:

Elise said...

I'll never forget the day Kayla (yes, Holmes) and I went for a walk at the beach. Afterward she was saying goodbye to us at the car and she looked in the car and said, "YOU STILL HAVE JORDAN IN A REAR FACING CAR SEAT?!! That's just MEAN!" You know Jordan is so tall and everything. I think he was 13 months, and just barely 20 pounds. I was all, "oh, I wasn't sure what the requirement is exactly." Ha ha ha! Makes me laugh just thinking about it. We went out and bought a front facing car seat that very night!
Isn't it so fun to have some front facing company?

Sheryl said...

And THE CUTEST big boy ever!! How fun for our baby to see the world from a different viewpoint! Love That Face!!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

We have that same carseat...
He Looks so happy to have a different view.

Sundbergs said...

My kids were always os happy to face us. His face is adoreable.

Anonymous said...

What a handsome big boy!

Erin said...

Isn't it cool how quick they grow up. He looks happy!!

jeanine said...

YEA! My boys love it when they get to face the front!

Kari said...

Oh, I loved it when my babies got old enough to turn their seat around! Yay! I think we have that same booster!! :)

Anonymous said...

what a difference it makes, huh?! makes it a lot easier to drive without constantly trying to see what's going on on the other side of the carseat!

Noel said...

Yeah for that! It makes riding in the car do-able a little bit longer. CUTIE

Jenn said...

What a BIG boy Jackson is now! Too Cute.