Yes... that is MY husband Matthew Allen Shirley mowing the lawn in our backyard. If anyone knows this guy, he hasn't done much {if any} yardwork in his life. Our lawn is slowly coming along, after much TLC, and great advice from our neighbors. We still cannot walk back there barefoot {my ultimate goal}, but it really is looking much better since the beginning of the spring and summer.
Good work Love! He really is doing well with it all!

7 comments:
Whoo Hoo! Great job Matthew! We are proud of you dude! You look so intense, I am sure it will be the most gorgeous lawn in the neighborhood, and Jackson and Heidi and you can have a great time running barefoot in that soft grass!!
Matt I can't believe you mow the lawn!! Hey sorry I haven't called you back yet - it's been a crazy few weeks, but I will give you a call tomorrow (thursday)! By the way congratulations on passing your exams!! - Lane
I'LL say it's looking better! Holy cow! What a big difference. It will be nice to have a completely full lawn of lush grass for Jackson to run around on barefoot! :)
Awesome! You'll have to pass on your lawn knowledge. One day I hope to walk barefoot in our yard too!
i think it is looking amazing... it looks like barefoot grass to me... :)
GREAT YARD! I wish I had that-- Tyson really wishes we had that. One day....
Your backyard looks green and big! I am sure you guys will love it even more once you can walk back there barefoot!
Post a Comment