Matt's sister, Tina, just came into town, on her way to Georgia from Salt Lake, for the summer. It was her first time coming and visiting us since we have been here in Colorado {2 1/2 years}. I didn't get a picture of her, but she came with gifts for Jackson. She got him this cute photo album, and a Curious George doll. Jackson absolutley LOVES this doll. So while we were home Jackson was giving this monkey some lovin' and I had to take a picture {or 2, or 3}.
9 years ago

16 comments:
So cute!! J man is getting so big!!
Awwwwwwww! The second picture is my faaaavorite!
He's so cute with his curious george!
So precious my Heidi!!!
How cute! Emmy loves Curious George too. He is getting so big!
That's so cute!!!!
Those pictures are A.DOR.A.BLE.!!! what a doll!
That is os cute. It is funy how they will find something they love so much. He is just a precious little boy.
That's our little monkey! Has he been practicing his monkey sounds??
Love you!
Super Cute...I love that little kids kiss with their mouths open!! He is adorable.
Hey, if you really wanna do cakes, you should sign up for some Wilton classes at your local craft store! I know Michaels and Joann's and even Hobby Lobby do those classes. You would be really good at it. Plus, it's fun to get out and go to those classes. Especially if you go with a friend. They are only about $20.00 for 4 classes. Then you have to get supplies too.
Nothing better than monkey love!
Would love to see you when your in CA. We have Sea World passes, maybe we could plan a day!
I am back blogging. So fun to read all the fun posts you have. This one of Curious George reminds me of my favorite line from Aladin: "Can I kiss the monkey? Oooooo....hair ball." He is so darling! Glad things are going well. And I am so stoked for you to go to Disney World. I went when I was nine and have been dying to go back ever since. You will love Epcot! It is such a neat place.
Could Jackson be any cuter?!?!?!?
he is TOO cute! I love the open mouth kisses!b
What a cutie!! Gotta Love the monkey!
Post a Comment