4.30.2008

FAMILY VACATION TIME!

If you cannot tell... I am a little excited about our summer plans his year. Since we don't have a new born to worry about, we have a full schedule! We have been planning this vacation with Matt's family {The Shirley's} since last summer! And if you know me at all you know that


I LOVE DISNEYLAND!

While we were in California Matt and I had annual passes to Disneyland and would go at least once a month if not more. So I am, without a doubt, going to be in heaven when we go in June! However, I have never been so I really don't know what parks to go to. We will be there for a week, and I'm pretty sure we will be spending 2 days in the parks, and the rest just relaxing in the vacation home my father-in-law found on vrbo.com. Through the pictures that are posted and the description, I'm sure we will never be bored at the house. The pool deck alone is the size {in square footage} of our home. HUGE!

Then in July we will heading out to CALIFONIA!! I am so so excited. I will be there with Jackson for a good 12 days, and Matt is coming out to meet up with us to do some more vacationing! We have talked about going to Sea World since we haven't been in years. And I'm sure I will be taking a trip to Disneyland as well.
We will be there long enough to see more people, and hopefully Jackson will be feeling better this time around so that we can really enjoy our time in sunny California. We will be staying with my parents so if anyone wants to see us... COME!
Then in AUGUST, Matt signed up for a half marathon in Park City, Utah. I have never been in Park City, Utah, so this will be a new thing for me. All I know about Park City is that, that is where a Film Festival is held. I have heard that it is beautiful, so I'm sure it will be fun, and it looks like there is some good shopping too!
Always a plus!

12 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey! Epcot is my favorite at Disney World but I haven't made it to Magic Kingdom in a long time. I also love Universal Studios and the Kennedy Space Center. Those are my favorites in Florida!! I'm so jealous of your fun summer!

Kari said...

Wow! Sounds like fun vacation plans!! And hey, I'm glad you found my blog!!

I hope you're doing well!!

Brendon said...

Fun summer! Sea World is ALWAYS a blast for everyone.

Yay for a half marathon, Matt! That sounds like fun. I'm sure it will be a beautiful run.

Jenn said...

Wow! Great vacations planned. Thats always fun. I am glad you are headed back down here in July... maybe we will actually get to meet up! Miss Ya!

Emily said...

It is beautiful in Park City, there is a lot of great shopping there and art places. You are going to have so much fun!

Shannon said...

I've never been but I hear Discovery Cove is a must! You have a busy summer planned. Have fun.

Lisa Webb said...

Now that is a full schedule! While your in California you have to put us as a stop on your trip, I'll have a month old baby I'm gonna want you to meet!

Emily said...

I am so jealous you are going to Walt Disney World. Sounds like a fun summer! Ty and I just started planning some activities for the summer and we can't wait.

Sundbergs said...

Fun, Fun, FUn. I love to travel too.

Unknown said...

FUN!! Park City is beautiful (especially in the winter). You HAVE to come visit us when you are in UT! You have a place to stay with us if you need it. Really! We would love to have you if you need free room and board.

P.S. LOVE the monkey pics! I could just eat that little boy up! Especially those little cheeks!

Jackson 3 said...

whoa! sounds fun! I hope we will still be here in July to catch up with you sometime!! You ARE going to love WDW too!!! it's so strange. Kinds like home, but not quite. We decided we like DL better because it feels like home, but WDW is definitely a MUST SEE!

Anonymous said...

oh i miss it! my kids are still crying that they no longer have season passes! glad you had fun! jealous!